Monday, June 22, 2009

ODB 22 June 2009

Kar Keat's response to ODB 22 June 2009

OT: Esther 6-8
NT: Acts 6

This morning I awoke, daunted by the challenges that lurk ahead in my work and personal arenas. But thanks be to God His Spirit gave me joy (Fruit) when I recall Hillsongs', "All things are possible", and when I read my Bible reading for today.

Thank You Lord, for the victorious story of Esther & Mordecai over Haman, the enemy of the Jews (Est 8:1). When God moves, the enemy has no chance, whatsoever, because the battle belongs to You.

Thank You also for the reminder in Acts 6, about Stephen's example. These things You have spoken to us, that in You we may have peace. In the world we will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, Jesus Christ has overcome the world! (from John 16:33)

Say your grace and grow in Christ, youths.

Yours by Messiah's grace,
Kar Keat

No comments: